TERMS & CONDITIONS
Portamix Sign Up Competition April 2022
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter of this competition is Portamix Limited NZBN: 9429046468505, Address: 87A Chapel Street, Masterton, New Zealand 5810, PH: +64 6 399 1100
- The prize is the Mega Hippo. Six will be given away. One entrant is allowed only one Mega Hippo.
- Instructions on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the giveaway competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open GLOBALLY, excluding Russia and China.
- The competition consists of three rounds. Each round goes for a fortnight. The dates are as follows:
i. First Round commences on 15th April at 10:00 AM EDT and concludes on 29th April at 10:00 AM EDT
ii. Second Round commences on 29th April at 10:00 AM EDT and concludes on 13th May at 10:00 AM EDT
iii. Third Round commences on 13th May at 10:00 AM EDT and concludes on 27th May at 10:00 AM EDT
- OVERALL promotional period: 15th April to 27th May
- Two winners will be announced at the end of the period of each round across the following social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- The competition will be advertised through Portamix’s social platforms: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and via email.
- To enter the draw, participants must:i. Complete the online sign-up form and provide the requested details, including (but not limited to) a valid email address and first name, company name, and phone number.
ii. The competition form link will be posted on https://portamix.com/competition/ during the Promotional Period; and
iii. Entrant must follow at least one social platform: Instagram, LinkedIn, or Facebook.
- Once the competition form has been completed and submitted, entrants will be automatically entered in the draw to win the prize.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entry is only open GLOBALLY, excluding Russia and China to those who are 18 and over. Entrants under the age of 18 are not approved to enter.
- Any entry that is found to be made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid.
- Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be considered ineligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. If a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole, and no substitute will be offered. A new randomly selected entrant will receive the prize in place of the forfeited entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes:i. Objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or;
ii. Who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- There will be two winners announced every fortnight. Each winner will win only one Mega Hippo. Entries must be received for the first round by the 15th of April, the second round by the 29th of April, and the third round by the 13th of May.
- The time of entry will be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, or misdirected entries due to technical and network disruptions or for any other reason.
- The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
- There will be (6) winners of the prizes as detailed below.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash, or any other prize or transferable.i. Individual prize valued at USD$3,115.00
ii. Total price of promotion (including all the prizes) valued at USD$18,690.00
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to regulation.
- Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed, or lost in transit.i. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to being interviewed, and photographed, filmed, and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
ii. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed, or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize, to appear in connection with Portamix Limited or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- If for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the prize at the time set forth by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner, and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- The prize consists of one Mega Hippo at the Promotor’s absolute discretion. The prize will be delivered to the winner’s address and must be signed for by the winner.
- The draw will take place at Portamix Limited at 10:00 on the Draw Friday, using computerized random selection. The winner will be notified by email within five days of the draw.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, it will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e., mobile phone account holder or email account holder).i. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- Subject to any direction given under relevant legislation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Portamix Limited, 87A Chapel, Masterton, 5810, New Zealand, at 10:00 am NZST, using computerized random selection. The winner will be notified within five days of the draw. The winner will be notified of their prize by email or phone
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter correspondence regarding the competition result.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent, or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under regulation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under regulation.
- The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy statement, which adheres to the Privacy Act as stated on our website.
ii. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact the Promoter. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to the Promoter.
- Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed across the Promoter’s database.
- Information including full name, company name, and logo.
- Under the relevant lottery legislation, Winners’ names published as required. For purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter will only publish the winner’s social account/First name and last name, Photo of face/company, and state initials. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.